Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Lights for Cozy Cottage

Hello everyone, it's Ellie. My mom found some very cute lights, that would be perfect for my Cozy Cottage Starter Home. I put them on and took a photo with the bedroom lights on and bedroom lights off. Here are the photos:



Bedroom Lights on
Bedroom Lights off



 

The lighting on the pictures isn't great so I'm sorry about that. Comment below, if you like the 1st picture where the bedroom lights are on or if you like the 2nd picture where the bedroom lights are off. Thanks for reading my post! Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Personally, my favorite picture is with the lights off but the one with the lights on, is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with lights off. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jen. I like it with the lights off, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Eaton. I agree, both are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete